Saturday, January 22, 2011

Horrible day...=(

My mood today is totally horrible and complicated....
From a phone can argue till today....
seriously just a simple case but why must 'she' make it so complicated...i just dont know what 'she' is thinking about..
Fine...i was started no any emotion from that second...
I just keep on doing my work to prevent i think about it...is quite stress that time
Until the dinner....i really dont have any mood to eat also but i still go and order a bowl of porridge,
although the food is nice but sorry i really cant enjoy it happily..
And a plate of food can make the relationship become worst....
That time my feeling really......i drop a few of my tears during dinner ..
That time i was thinking if can i hope i can really no need to attend the dinner..
After the unhappy dinner , i was sitting in the car and look at the sky..
and i saw the only star shining up the sky, after awhile i just dont know why my tears were out....
That time i really cant control my feelings....
Nobody really knows my feelings except the god..i was looking the star feel pray to the god please let me settle down this case=(
Today i never talk to 'her' for all night..
God, what can i do now?


Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment